IN A DINING ROOMĖ Internet lesson
- Click on the following link and
check how many words you already know.
- Letís see how much you remember
now. Write the words from the table under correct pictures.
Cup, glass, knife, bowl,
salt shaker, fork, pepper shaker, spoon, napkin, candle, teapot, plate,
† †††† ††††††††††††††††††††††††††† ††††
__________† ††††††† __________††††† †† ††††__________†††††† ††
†††††††† †††††††††††††††††††††††††† ††††
__________††††††††††††† __________†††† __________†††††††††
†††††† †††† †††††††††††† ††††††††
__________† ††††††††††† __________† †††††††
__________††††† †††† __________
- If you still are not sure about
what the words in exercise 2 mean, go to the English-Greek dictionary and
look them up.
- Complete the sentences.
- Light a c _ _ _ _ _ and we will have a romantic
- I want to cut the meat. Give me a k _ _ _ _ _.
- Pour some Coke into a g _ _ _ _.
- I pour tea from a t _ _ _ _ _ into a c _ _.
- I need some salt in my salad. Could you pass me
the salt s _ _ _ _ _.
- Is there any pepper in a pepper s _ _ _ _ _?
- Iím thirsty. I need to drink a g _ _ _ _ of
- She has a nice salad in her b _ _ _.
- My little sister doesnít know how to use a knife and
f _ _ _ .† She eats with her hands.
- Put a n _ _ _ _ _ on your lap, if you donít want
to stain your trousers.
- Do the online exercise once
again and see how much you learned todayJ.
- Now, itís time for something
difficult. Go to the following site
and fill the
You can use the words given below.
left, are, chairs, dining, table, armchairs, white, on, cupboard, wall, is
lamp, chair, window, sofa, pink, middle, carpet, next to, in
Words to remember:
cup, glass, knife, bowl,
salt shaker, fork, pepper shaker, spoon, napkin, candle, teapot, plate