Posted by Melina Andreou on 17/6/2020|
|Position||Project Coordinator |
• Excellent command of English both verbal and written
• Good command of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Excellent Communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Team player and solution provider
At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can.
The Project Coordinator's responsibilities include working closely with our Project Manager to prepare action plans, including project resources, timeframes, and project budgets. You are expected to perform various coordinating tasks, such as scheduling, risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining and modifying project documentation (PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets, and Word documents) and handling financial queries.
• Accomplish set goals and objectives under the guidance of the Project Manager.
• Assisting in market research to identify potential clients.
• Assisting in researching and identifying new tools.
• Collating and maintaining client information in the CRM database.
• Under the guidance of the Project Manager, working cross-functionally to implement growth strategies.
• Assisting with the drafting of business plans, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
• Assisting in the identification of new business opportunities and partners.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you will be rewarded for your personal and team performance. We are committed to be an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
Plus, we offer
• Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that is right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we are using the finance products, expertise and systems we have developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
|Duration||From 16 June 2020 |
|Contact Name||Olga Postekki|